Full-stack Developer (React/Node) at Lemon.io
Are you a talented developer looking for a remote job that lets you showcase your skills while also enjoying better compensation and career growth? Look no further than Lemon.io, the marketplace that connects you with hand-picked startups in the US and Europe.
Here are some reasons why you'll love working with us:
- We understand that respecting your time is key to your success, which is why we match you with teams that won't micromanage or require time trackers.
- You can earn a monthly salary of $5k - $9k, and we've already paid out over $10M to our engineers.
- With flexible working hours and the ability to work asynchronously, you can choose a schedule that works best for you.
- Say goodbye to project managers, and hello to direct communication with clients. Most of them have technical backgrounds. Sounds good, yeah?
- We support you throughout the entire recruitment process.
- No more hunting for clients or negotiating rates - let us handle the business side of things so you can focus on what you do best.
- Enjoy the fast-paced startup environment that will keep you motivated and engaged.
- Pass the recruitment process now and start working when you're ready - even if that's a few months down the line.
- We'll manually find you the best project to match your skills and preferences.
- Connect with the best developers in the world through our community.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js and React.js
- 2+ years of experience with Typescript
- Understanding of and practical experience with AWS
- Understanding of and practical experience with SOLID principles and GOF patterns
- Understanding of CI principles
- Experience with React Native and Next would be a plus
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as you’ll be communicating with clients directly
- Strong organizational skills — ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision
- Responsibility — we want to trust you
- Soft skills — we don’t ask you find a topic for a small talk, but being just polite is OK
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now and join the Lemon.io family!
- First step: VideoAsk (about 10 minutes)
- Second step: 30 minutes Screening call with our Recruiters
- Third step: Technical Interview with our Developers
- Magic Box (we are looking for best project for you)
P.S. Keep up-to-date with Lemon.io events by following us on LinkedIn.Apply Now
- Hires in: Europe, Central or South America, Canada
- Industry: IT Services
- Website: lemon.io
- Careers page